PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE is used for process printing and web design. It provides process color simulations of different colors like 644 exciting new hues in a safe side comparison format. In this year, we have added 84 new blush and pinks and new blues and violets. PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE is the only very famous color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with assurance even if your manufacturing is half a world away. Now pre-press professionals, printers and graphic designers have more colors than ever to unleash their passion as well as let their creativity soar!
Bridge solid PANTONE Colors for process printing or web design. The PANTONE PLUS SERIES COLOR BRIDGE Set provides process color simulations of all solid PANTONE Colors – including all 644 exciting new hues – in a convenient side-by-side comparison format. This year alone we’ve added 84 new Blushes and Pinks, and clean and vibrant new Blues, Greens and Violets. Now graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have more colors than ever to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
Also new this year are Artist Edition Covers. We selected artwork from members of our PANTONE CANVAS Portfolio Sharing community to create two new inspirational covers.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
An invaluable multi-use color reference tool, COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and web pages. HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying color selections across media.
All new colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool, digital image color-correction tool and software to update your design applications with the latest colors.
Set of two guides, coated and uncoated.
- Contains all 1,737 PANTONE Solid Colors, on coated and uncoated stock
- Portable fan guide format
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid color
- sRGB and HTML values for solid colors
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy of checking colors
- Text-weight paper stock
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Icons mark colors that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Includes ColorChecker Primer for color correcting images