PANTONE METALLIC Guide Set
Set of two guides gives you more than 600 dazzling PANTONE Metallic Color choices – and saves you $29 over individual purchase!
PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS Coated contains 300 sizzling metallic color swatches developed in response to the rapidly rising popularity of these special-effect inks. PREMIUM METALLICS Colors have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster and have a longer life after printing without fear of tarnishing or blemishing.
Our METALLICS Coated guide features an expansive palette of 301 exquisite metallic colors that add luminescence and elegance to projects that call for a refined look. An additional page demonstrates the effects of a gloss aqueous coating when applied to the seven metallic base colors. Both guides are chromatically arranged for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided for every color.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
- 601 market-driven special-effect colors
- Higher luster of PREMIUM METALLICS provides greater impact and can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Seven base METALLICS colors shown with and without a gloss overprint varnish for visualizing its affect on the color
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive and easier to locate desired colors
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection
- Easy–to–use, portable fan deck format
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Eliminates errors in ink mixing by providing formulas
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensed Printing Ink Manufacturers