The PANTONE PLUS SERIES SOLID CHIPS set contains all 1,867 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colors in a convenient, removable chip format that graphic designers, brand owners and printers can easily use to express, demonstrate and specify color inspiration and intent.
- Two books: Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated
- Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
- 1,867 solid colors
- Each page provides seven colors - six individual chips per color
- Set demonstrates the effects of printing on coated and uncoated stocks for each color
- Substrate: Ink on text-weight paper
- All colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easy to match on press
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of Pantone Licensees
- Individual chips measure approximately 7/8" x 1-1/8"
- Individual book size: 10-1/4" x 8-5/8"
- ISBN #: 978-1-590654-01-9
- UPC #: 8 49572 00540 8
- Mailer Dimensions: 13" x 9-1/4" x 5"